If you’re looking for a good-paying job with great benefits in Muskegon, MI, you’ve come to the right place. To apply to work at Eagle Alloy, please fill out our online application.
For management, office and technical employment (not general foundry labor) please send your resumé to email@example.com
Working at Eagle Alloy
Check out our facility tour video for glimpse inside Eagle Alloy’s Muskegon manufacturing campus.
At Eagle Alloy, we know that healthy, happy employees lead to a successful company. We provide all of our employees with the following benefits:
- Health insurance with dental
- Free on-site health clinics for employees and their families
- Profit sharing in addition to competitive hourly wages
- Earned vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Success coaching
Learn more about our benefits below:
Eagle Alloy, Inc. participates in an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), offering our workforce an ownership interest in the company. To see how ESOP benefits Eagle Alloy employees, watch the video below.
Full-time Eagle Alloy employees are eligible to receive a tuition rebate on any courses taken that relate to their work at Eagle Alloy. If an employee is working toward a degree that is associated with their work, all courses required for that degree are eligible for tuition reimbursement, up to $3,000 annually. Reimbursement is for tuition only, and does not apply to books, laptops or other materials.
The rules are simple:
- Before classes begin, an Eagle Alloy employee must receive advance approval from their supervisor or acting manager in order to seek reimbursement.
- Upon completion of class(es), a grade of C or better is required in order to qualify for tuition reimbursement.
- Any employee who wishes to participate in the program should see Eagle Alloy Human Resources to fill out the appropriate form. The form must then be signed by the employee’s foreman and returned to Human Resources.
On-Site ERN Success Coach
Eagle Alloy partners with other local businesses to offer employees access to an ERN (Employer Resource Network) success coach. Our coach is available on a weekly basis to provide confidential assistance with any home or work challenge, including but not limited to: housing, childcare, medical treatment, legal assistance and application assistance for government funds, community resources and emergency relief.